well..Pickle does anyhow! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
No, they love whoever is holding the bag of dog food more.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
well..Pickle does anyhow! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I loaded 2 , here he is in his UT shirt, I think he just picked them to annoy me.
And this is him at his birthday party.... we had a lil trouble getting him to wait and blow out the candles.
One more, this him downing a DawgHouse milkshake. He won't get too many more of those and I usually have to set a land speed record to get home with it before it melts.
The bunny eaters:
![]()
![]()
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
One more - he may be moving from the backfield to the line in the fall, here is his bench shirt.
They seriously couldn't have killed the bunnies, did they? They are so small!
Pickle, the red dapple, swallowed at least one bunny whole. Haunted by the image of seeing those little legs hanging out of her mouth [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Black Jack and I fought over one of the other bunnies..I had to really fight to pry his mouth open.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
they are bred to hunt weasels, so they should be able to take down a rabbit. i know of my 5**** in JC they are all pretty feisty!
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks